Sunday, January 27, 2008

Edinburgh -a weekend in review.

Edinburgh. Last bastion for the civil Scotsman, capital of Scotland and a lovely weekend getaway. We went there on one such weekend. Sure it was cold, sure it has very few hours of actual sunlight and sure it has Scottish people living there but we still loved it nonetheless.


Edinburgh castle around dusk (about 2pm). Lovely.
The next day walking up the castle from the car park. We in no way know any of the people featured in this photo.
A big cannon they have in the castle. Big Bertha is her name.
Two blighters drinking mulled wine.


A fine panorama featuring Sars taken from a bridge.

View of the city from the war memorial.
The city.
Scenic.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Edinburgh... that reminds me:

There's a big fuckoff castle in the middle of the town, some rich crazy arsehole conquered half the country just to bring it down, amongst the people midnight creatures writhe, fingers reach for secret places they'll make you feel dirty and alive.

There's a big fuck off castle in the middle of your cup, and if I know my tasseomancy a huge party will soon be given, up, here wigth the famous and faboulous I dance, so don't you want to touch it? Suces and the secrets of my...

soul, sanctified and sold. Certified and sure to appreciate if cared for, come join this celebration

in my big fuck off castle in the middle of the city, you say I'm an arsehole, but you must admit I'm pretty, bloody handsome and talented with my mouth and hands, I'll explore your secrets in the castle in the middle of the land

there's a big fuck off castle in the middle of my dreams, maintaining it's a hassle, but the revelors all help to keep it teaming, with activity and swinging like a sythe, so touch me baby, regularly, don't you feel so dirty and alive?

(c) Earl Leonard 2005.

Sorry about the swearing! Enjoy kids. And hey Andi, if you're still there, there're a couple of pretty good comic-shops, but the one in Glasgow's better.

February 11, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home