Friday, November 2, 2007

Turkish Night in Goreme

Please, do not send fan mail.


Turkish night in Goreme consists of many Turkish families coming to an underground round hall/restaurant where they are then fed a highly average Turkish meal , given unlimited beer, wine and vodka and are entertained by traditional Turkish dancers, whirling dervishes and belly dancers. The belly dancer picked me out as the young vulnerable lamb I am. There's more footage but believe me it only gets worse!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pa would be proud!

November 3, 2007 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long, long time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Andy.

November 4, 2007 at 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andi, you is my hero. lol

November 4, 2007 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, where'd you learn to dance like that?

November 5, 2007 at 3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sir are the sexiest man alive!

November 5, 2007 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

I really had no choice in the matter. She wouldn't let me say no and i didn't wanna be a spoil sport. Thanks, adoring public.

November 5, 2007 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home